Sunday, August 26, 2012

Each of us is right where we are supposed to be.



From p. 288 of  I Am the Word by Paul Selig:

"When you understand for a moment that you are right where you are supposed to be in your consciousness and that the circumstances around you are things that you have created to bring you to this place of consciousness, you can then change them. But the perfection that you find in this moment of awareness will be profound. 'I am where I am. I see where I am. I am right where I am supposed to be' will liberate you to take change as the miracle that it is. You have opportunities to grow, as does everyone. And you are all where you are supposed to be given what you know, what you have had available to you, and what you have come here to learn."

No comments:

Post a Comment